The steps below outline the general process for our print services, including payment.
- Contact us via email email@example.com, through our website contact page or call 07 854 9360 so we can obtain a few specifics to be able to provide you an estimate for your project.
- If you are happy with your estimate, we then require a 50% deposit before we initiate the project. This can be paid direct into our bank account or with a PayPal account. Service fees will apply if paying via PayPal.
- On receipt of your deposit, we will initiate the print process once you have given us your print ready PDF file/s.
- We will receive a hardcopy proof of your project to check before we continue with your final copies – please let us know if you would like to view this proof before quoting so we can include courier costs if applicable. If you find anything you’d like to change and require another proof, we will add these costs onto your final payment.
- Once you are happy with your proof, please let us know and we will inform you of the final payment required (if changed) to proceed.
- On receipt of final payment, we will commence printing and let you know when your job is complete. You may collect your printed job from our office or arrange delivery prior (freight costs will apply).
*International customers are required to pay via PayPal before all work commences.
Please Note: Our pricing and payment terms are subject to change at any time.