Authors: Dudley McGill and David Shaw
- A step-by-step guide to forming a simple enterprise.
- Removes the mysteries surrounding entrepreneurship and enables students to recognise their creative potential.
- Includes learning outcomes for each section and assessment activities designed to check these outcomes.
- Contains student-centered activities.
- Suitable for either Year 9 or 10 Economics programmes.
- 2013 edition.
- A4, 54 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.