Authors: Lyn Rogers and Andrea Soanes
External Achievement Standard 90927: Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to micro-organisms.
- This workbook contains background learning for both Biology 1.3 and Science 1.11 – investigations in Biology 1.3 are matched to support Science 1.11.
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals and revision.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Lots of questions and exercises to anchor main concepts.
- Hands on practical activities to reinforce theory and cater to different learning styles.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2011 edition.
- A4, 100 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.