Authors: David Sole, Graeme Abbott, Bev Cooper, Lyn Rogers, Andrea Soanes
External Achievement Standard 90940 (1.1): Demonstrate understanding of aspects of mechanics.
External Achievement Standard 90944 (1.5): Demonstrate understanding of aspects of acids and bases.
External Achievement Standard 90948 (1.9): Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to genetic variation.
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals, QR codes and revision.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Lots of questions and exercises to anchor main concepts.
- Hands on practical activities to reinforce theory and cater to different learning styles.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Links to videos – support learning and stimulate other senses to help students learn.
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2015 edition.
- A4, 264 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.