2012 Edition – A4 size, 292 pages
External achievement standards:
91164 (2.4): Demonstrate understanding of bonding, structure, properties and energy changes.
91165 (2.5): Demonstrate understanding of the properties of selected organic compounds.
91166 (2.6): Demonstrate understanding of chemical reactivity.
Internal achievement standards:
91161 (2.1): Carry out quantitative analysis.
91162 (2.2): Carry out procedures to identify ions present in solution.
91167 (2.7): Demonstrate understanding of oxidation-reduction.
- FULL COLOUR!
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals, internet links and revision.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Lots of questions and exercises to anchor main concepts.
- Hands on practical activities to reinforce theory and cater to different learning styles.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Specific learning outcomes for students to tick off as they learn and understand each outcome.
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key content.
- Answers available as a hard copy.
You can now download a free copy of our Year 12 Chemistry Technician’s Manual which includes the safety notes, chemicals and equipment needed for all practical activities in:
• Year 12 Chemistry Internal Workbook: AS 2.1, 2.2 and 2.7
• Year 12 Chemistry External Workbook: AS 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6