Author: Craig Lineham
Covers achievement standards:
91498 (3.1): Evaluate physical activity experiences to devise strategies for lifelong well-being.
91499 (3.2): Analyse a physical skill performed by self or others.
91500 (3.3): Evaluate the effectiveness of a performance improvement programme.
91502 (3.5): Examine a current physical activity event, trend or issue and its impact on New Zealand society.
91505 (3.8): Examine contemporary leadership principles applied in physical activity contexts.
- Written for Level 8 of the NZ Curriculum and contains current research (NZ and International).
- Includes a number of discussion based questions to consolidate the notion of critical thinking.
- QR codes providing access to spreadsheets, resources, videos and journal articles.
- Teacher’s guide available with answers to all questions and exercises and appropriate teaching suggestions.
- 2013 edition with annual updates.
- A4, 276 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.