Author: Chris Rutter
CLASS SET SPECIAL: $20 each (while stocks last)
Covers the following internal and external achievement standards:
91521 (3.1): Carry out a practical investigation to test a physics theory relating two variables in a non-linear relationship.
91523 (3.3): Demonstrate understanding of wave systems.
91524 (3.4): Demonstrate understanding of mechanical systems.
91525 (3.5): Demonstrate understanding of modern physics.
91526 (3.6): Demonstrate understanding of electrical systems.
- FULL COLOUR!
- Clear, precise notes included for each topic.
- Specific learning outcomes in checklist form.
- A range of NCEA-type questions.
- Links to past NCEA exam papers, assessment schedules, reports and specifications.
- Practicals available as a PDF (FREE when class sets are ordered)
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key concepts.
- 2017 edition.
- A4, 264 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.