Author: Alyse Boaz
External Achievement Standard 90837: Demonstrate an understanding of internal features of a small business.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Appropriate problems and exercises (linked to the notes) to assist students to apply their learning.
- Five real life business case studies, which include questions relating to the business and the achievement standard.
- Scenarios and examples are linked throughout the text.
- QR codes for students to access websites with their smart phones.
- A range of NCEA-type questions.
- Teacher’s Guide (hard copy) with answers to all questions and exercises.
- Get a free CD when you purchase a class set of Student Workbooks and Teacher’s Guide (contains PowerPoints, word finds, revision cue cards, revision quiz and a bingo game). Wondering what a class set is? Read more on our FAQ.
- 2015 edition.
- A4, 90 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.